Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0023
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for one (1) new outdoor air conditioning unit with installation to replace an existing unit and welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. Qualified bidders must attend a site visit at AIT on August 12, 2022 to submit a proposal for this project. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement via e-mail at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before August 5, 2022 to obtain a request for quotation package.
At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be willing to attend the site visit and briefing at AIT scheduled for August 12, 2022;
- Be able to offer one (1) new Daikin VRV-H RXYQ26 or equivalent model outdoor unit;
- Be a Daikin-qualified dealer or distributor and able to provide copies of the following certifications:
- VRV Inspection and Maintenance certification,
- VRV Settings and Wiring certification,
- VRV System Practice certification;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
Please note that AIT is a non-profit organization and all prices quoted and invoice submitted must be tax-exempt. Payment will be made by EFT within thirty (30) days after the order is fully received and accepted by AIT. Thank you for your interest in this solicitation.