Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0024
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as “AIT”) has a requirement for a firm to provide manhole and two (2) Zoeller submersible pumps installation and commissioning services to improve an existing water drain system. AIT welcomes qualified vendors to submit a quotation for competition. Qualified bidders must attend a site visit at AIT on the morning of August 22, 2022 to submit a proposal for this project. The contract will be a firm-fixed-priced contract. All firms that respond to this solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement at Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during official business hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, before August 12, 2022, to obtain a request for quotation package.
At minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be willing to attend a site visit and briefing at AIT scheduled for August 22, 2022;
- Be able to offer two (2) Zoeller Pump Company submersible pumps (model number: E4294 1P/230V/1-1/2HP) installation and commissioning services;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
Please note that AIT is a non-profit organization and all prices quoted and invoice submitted must be tax-exempt. Payment will be made by EFT within thirty (30) days after the order is fully received and accepted by AIT. Thank you for your interest in this solicitation.