Solicitation No. TPE200-22-Q-0026
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide health and life insurance services to eligible members of AIT. The contract will be a fixed price with economic price adjustment requirements type contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Point of Contact or Account Manager must possess sound command in both spoken and written English with good customer service skills;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before October 12, 2022 to obtain more information.