The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for firm(s) to provide shipping and related services to AIT. The contract will be an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have a business capital of at least $5,000,000 in NTD;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable reference;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least three years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Own or have the ability to coordinate at least five small trucks (3.5 tons), one large truck (at least 10 tons) registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles, and one forklift (2.5 tons);
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before January 3, 2023 to obtain more information.