Solicitation No. TPE200-23-Q-0029
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a legal firm to provide Legal Counsel Services in support of Global Cooperation and Training Framework(GCTF) program. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work and the award will go to the lowest priced, technically acceptable offer. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
· Have staff with English proficiency;
· Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
· Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
· Have good experience and past performance records (at least 10 years) in the related field;
· Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
· Have all licenses and permits required by Taiwan law;
· Meet all Taiwan insurance requirements;
· Have no adverse criminal record; and
· Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please see the solicitation package (click TPE200-23-Q-0029 Legal Counsel Service) or contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before June 9, 2023.