Solicitation No. TPE200-24-Q-0001
The American Institute in Taiwan (hereinafter referred to as AIT) has a requirement for a firm to provide travel management services to AIT at AIT Taipei Office. The contract will be a requirement contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate proven experience with and systems for implementing USG travel regulations;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please read the following documents prior to contacting AIT Procurement (Taipei_Procurement@state.gov) during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before January 29, 2024 to sign up for the pre-proposal conference.