The CRBA and passport fees are non-refundable processing fees and are retained by the Department of State whether or not the CRBA and the passport are issued.
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) USD 100
- Passport application fee for minors (under the age of 16) USD 115
- Passport application fee for applicants over the age of 16 USD 145
Accepted payment methods are:
- Credit cards.
- Cash in NTD or USD – if applying for a service in person.
- We strongly advise you to bring cash, as our system does not always accommodate credit card transactions.
- We are not authorized to accept personal checks.