Notarial Services for all Nationalities
Each notarial service is by appointment only. Each appointment can accommodate up to six documents. If you are requesting notarial services for seven documents, you need to book two appointments.
Please take the time to read the following useful tips for those using the service.
- The fee is charged per notary seal. Each notary seal is USD 50.
- Be sure to bring your valid passport or valid government issued photo I.D. in English, along with the document(s) you would like notarize.
- Your name in your photo I.D. must match the name on the document(s). (For example, we cannot notarize the signature “Jane Chen” if Ms. Chen can only present identification with the name “Chen Mei-Li”.)
- It can take about 90 minutes for the notarial process, depending on the circumstances of the case.
- Please read your document(s) carefully before coming to AIT. If two people or more need to sign the same document, or if a witness is required, fill in the names of all signatories in your documents in advance.
- Personal appearance is required for all signatories.
- You must understand the contents of your documents. We are not allowed to explain the contents to you.
- When you have booked an appointment online, write down the appointment I.D. and password. You will need these if you wish to cancel or change your appointment. Do not worry if you cannot print the confirmation page; it is not required to enter AIT. The guards will have a list of people with appointments and will simply ask for your photo ID.
- DO NOT sign the documents in advance.