How to Apply

To apply for a fiancée visa, follow the steps on the Fiancé (e) Visa Process on

The U.S. citizen sponsor must file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé (e), with the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility. Please carefully read the USCIS Lockbox Filing Tips before filing your petition. Further information is available on the USCIS website under fiancé (e) Visas.

Filing Fee is by check or money order that can be drawn on a bank or other financial institution located in the United States and it must be payable in U.S. currency. The check or money order should be made payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For people residing abroad, they may see if there is a bank available locally that can write a cashier’s check/money order meeting these requirements. For additional questions or technical help with paying your fee, please call the USCIS Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please note: This petition must be filed with USCIS in the United States. Form I-129F cannot be filed at a U.S. Embassy, Consulate, American Institute in Taiwan, or USCIS office abroad.