The Consular Section of the American Institute in Taiwan is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
To contact a visa application services Call Center customer service representative, please visit the U.S. Visa Information Service Contact Us page for full information or use contact information below. Please note that Call Center will be closed on Saturdays, Sundays and AIT Holidays.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Callers in Taiwan: 02 7741-7989 or 02 7741-7998 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Taiwan Local Time, English and Mandarin)
- Callers in the United States: 703-665-7348 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time, English only)
- Callers in other countries: +886 2 7741-7989 or +886 2 7741-7998, or +1 703-665-7348
- Skype ID: ustraveldocs-taiwan
Visiting the Institute & Branch Office
American Institute in Taiwan – Taipei Main Office
No. 100, Jinhu Road, Neihu District.
Taipei City 11461, Taiwan
American Institute in Taiwan – Kaohsiung Branch Office
5F, No.88, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist.,
Kaohsiung 80661, Taiwan