Solicitation No. TPE200-20-Q-0010
The American Institute in Taiwan (herein as AIT) is seeking repair and modification to the existing Fuel Monitoring System, Underground Fuel Storage Tanks and various compound manholes located on the AIT compound. The contract will be a firm fixed price contract. All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be fluent in English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience with suitable references;
- Have good experience and past performance records (at least five years) in a related field, specifically OBO projects on overseas US Government property;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of AIT.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please contact AIT Procurement by e-mail Taipei_Procurement@state.gov during office hours Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm before January 14, 2020 to obtain more information.